Thursday, April 19

nouveau

it's a new lease on life, a breath of fresh air, to reinvent oneself periodically. 

i've spent too much time on this blog today already, so here's a short-but-sweet-snippet for you today.

a word the Lord pressed on my heart at my weekly prayer group tonight: 

let all who are thirsty come, 
come to the water and be filled. 
my child, i call you because you are thirsty.
i call you because you are broken, you are empty, you are imperfect.

because I AM PERFECT, WHOLE, COMPLETE. 

I WILL PERFECT YOU, MAKE YOU WHOLE + COMPLETE. 

but my child, do not remain apathetic + complacent in your brokenness, emptiness, imperfection. 

COME. say yes to me. COME AND BE FILLED. drink of my mercy. 

it is not enough to acknowledge your emptiness. 

you must come to the water, drink, be filled. 

come to me and I will make you whole. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your heart with me:

Related Posts with Thumbnails