Friday, May 27

my soul proclaims the greatness of the lord...

my spirit rejoices in God my savior, 
for he has shown mercy to his little one. 
he has showered a thirsty heart with living water. 
he has shepherded a lost soul back into the fold. 

his mercy is without end,
his love is everlasting and abundant.
his faithfulness extends beyond infinity, 
his mercy endures forever. 

my humble voice cannot do justice to his glory.
my simple praise is insufficient to capture his majesty.

and yet, it is a sweet sound in his ear, for his acceptance makes it so. 
he embraces my praise, and thus it becomes worthy.
he takes in my love, and returns it back a thousand fold.

in him, i am satisfied beyond measure,
i am filled with every good thing, 
i am rich beyond imaging. 

i am at peace in his arms at last. 



Not only that, but we even boast of our afflictions, knowing that affliction produces endurance,and endurance, proven character, and proven character, hope, and hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out into our hearts through the holy Spirit that has been given to us.
+romans 5:3-5+ 


photo credit: http://nothingbutpraise.blogspot.com/2009/05/praise-jesus.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your heart with me:

Related Posts with Thumbnails